May 29, 2009

What They Say about F.A.R.M. (5)

Heartwarming comments from our overseas F.A.R.M.ers:

"F.A.R.M. became a part of my eveyday life. Wearing F.A.R.M. makes me proud that Filipinos are very creative and fashionable. The Europeans I am working with always compliment how beautiful and fabulous the bracelets are, I tell them the bracelets are imported from the Philippines, plus the story of how they came to be! Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to the upcoming new designs of F.A.R.M."
- Jenny Samar, Dubai

"I'm an avid fan of F.A.R.M.! I love it so much, it suits me... I love all the styles, they are gorgeous! I always wear them and even shared some with my friends. I also encourage them to collect and pass to their friends, too!"
- Joy Samar, Dubai

"These F.A.R.M. bracelets, which are very stylish, give me a rewarding feeling - that by buying some pieces I have helped to improve the lives of young children in my home country. I salute the inventor of these bracelets for her ingenuity and her commitment to make a difference. Thanks to Sheryl Balilla, who launched the F.A.R.M. bracelets in Toronto. The May 23rd F.A.R.M. event was a successful one. Looking forward to another event and to the new F.A.R.M. designs! Mabuhay Baaoenos!"
- Leony Mates, Ontario, Canada

"Affordable, stylish, and made for a great cause. Keep up the good work."
- Jakie, Toronto, Canada


"I think that they are awesome bracelets, very unique and one of a kind.The best part about them is they are more than just a fashion statement but a statement about finding new and exciting ways to recycle, reduce, reuse, and support a small community. When people ask about them (which they will), I'd say F.A.R.M. actually has a story behind it, which is a lot more than most fashion accessories can say. Not to mention how interesting it is to think of where the buttons have been and what stories they themselves have, which unfortunately we probably will never know. All together a great product! Keep 'em coming!"
- Susan, Toronto, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment