May 14, 2009

What They Say about F.A.R.M. (3)

"What's beautiful about F.A.R.M. is that it's not just a bracelet but it represents a cause, and it promotes friendship. It's the reason why Baaoenos are one. It's truly an inspiring creation!Hopefully, it will inspire the people here in Toronto!"
- Sheryl Balilla, Toronto, Canada

"It was curiosity and my sister’s request that drew me to check F.A.R.M. bracelets. When I laid my eyes on them, I was dazzled by the fabulous colors, intrigued by the intricate designs, and amazed by its peculiar history. If it was love at first sight for others, it was devotion for me. I believe in the cause, I admire the artist, and I have faith in the art work that is truly far-fetched! Because of F.A.R.M., I reunited with my old friends, and I made new ones!"
- Sarah Flora Barrameda-Balares, Baao, Camarines Sur, Philippines

"F.A.R.M. is a perfect fashion accessory for women like me. I love the unique and colorful designs and having vintage buttons in it makes me love it more. When I wear the bracelets, I remember my childhood and my humble beginnings in Baao!"
Ling Balilla, Hongkong


"I am not like my mama or my sisters when it comes to “kakikayan” or collecting “kikay” stuff. But when they opened the bag with our very first F.A.R.M. bracelets, I also squealed with delight! They are really a sight to behold and I love wearing them. F.A.R.M. bracelets are not just for “kikays” – but for everyone who has an eye for artistic beauty!"
- Jan Barrameda, Baao, Camarines Sur, Philippines

"F.A.R.M. changed my look and personality. My outfit has an extra oomph because of it . I've gotten to know and communicated with people more. And my pride to be a Baaoena has grown more."
- Mia Barandon-Bulalacao, Quezon City, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment