May 23, 2009

What they Say about F.A.R.M. (4)

"F.A.R.M. bracelets are so unique and beautiful that all my friends were asking me on who made them and where to buy them. I say, these were made by my townmates from Baao. They were even amazed when they've learned that F.A.R.M. bracelets are from old and discarded buttons. Indeed, F.A.R.M made me prouder to be a BaaoeƱo."
- Atty. Amor Bulalacao-Sancio, Quezon City, Philippines


"Awesome, magnificent, spendid work of art. F.A.R.M. has so much meaning to me and I admire the person behind this. Mabuhay ka!"
Daphne Balilla, Toronto, Canada


"I'll never look at buttons the same way as before. It's amazing how they can be transformed to such a beautiful accessory. I admire every single piece of my F.A.R.M collection for I know that each one represents a unique story of love and passion." - Michellesli Imperial Panga-Sadsad, Dubai

"My and my sisters' shared collection of F.A.R.M. are just so cool. They match my equally cool personality. They go with any get-up. F.A.R.M. is my everyday companion and we're always on the go! Live life to the fullest with F.A.R.M.!"
- Dionne Margareth Bisuna, Quezon City, Philippines


"I am so lucky there's F.A.R.M. all over our house! It has become part of the family. A usual conversation piece. A shared interest. Now I feel so uncomfy without it. Maybe it will be part of us for a good long time."
- Grazielle Ann Bisuna, Quezon City, Philippines

1 comment:

  1. amor, will always be my little sis! she's an awesome and humble woman.

    ReplyDelete