May 8, 2009

What they Say about F.A.R.M. (2)


Buttons are originally made to close and secure an opening and unlock it. This is exactly what Bidibidi's buttons did to the people in Baao. Her artistic mind made these buttons to function in an extraordinary way. Besides making me feel beautiful everytime I wear them, these button bracelets remind me how different friendships were opened, revived and secured. And oh, this artwork also got a noble story. No wonder, God loves to support her.
- Susan Brigola-Nygard, Singapore


I never thought that these artistic creations would make my everyday life more meaningful and beautiful. FARMing opens the door to more colorful, real and everlasting friendships. It binds and reminds us all that whoever we are, whereever we are... we are true blooded Baaoenos!
- Pinky Prestosa-Sorrera, Manila, Philippines


If a diamond has 4 Cs, F.A.R.M. has BDBD - beauty, daintiness, boldness and drama.I fell in love with the F.A.R.M. bracelets the moment I laid eyes on them. They are not only beautiful, they also make you feel and look more beautiful. I truly admire the woman behind these button bracelets, and her ingenuity and beauty inside and out.
- Mitch Batac-Menor, Manila, Philippines


When I saw these F.A.R.M. bracelets I was amazed of the idea that discarded and vintage buttons can be made into fabulous and classy bracelets. F.A.R.M. is very pleasing and appealing to the eyes that anyone who'll see it will surely fall in love with it. It enhances my beauty, and makes me look more beautiful and glamorous. F.A.R.M. bracelets are made by chained buttons....Friends are chained by F.A.R.M. bracelets..........FRIENDS ARE F.A.R.M.
- Margee Acantalico, Dubai


The first time i saw these F.A.R.M bracelets, I found them very unique. It was introduced to me by the sister of the lady behind this brilliant creation. When I got the 10 bracelets, which Terrie sent from the US, I had a pictorial wearing them even if I wasn't well that time. I felt happy and contented that I'm now a certified F.A.R.M.er. The bracelets looked lovely on me and my friends loved them and placed orders right away. My thanks and congratulations go to the creator of this unique and fabulous product, Bidibidi Delos Santos. Your talent is one of a kind.
- Edna Flores-Panambo, Liverpool, UK

1 comment:

  1. thanks for featuring these beautiful women of Baao and of Edna who has such love for Baao and Baaonenos

    ReplyDelete