May 1, 2009

Spotlight on the Button Lady

The lady behind the hit F.A.R.M. bracelets is the same person behind the Baao paradise, La Huerta.


Much has been said about her. Nasty and nice.

Read how much she's been talked about. Who needs buttons? Good words are all over.

But nobody knows the person as much as herself does.

She speaks from the heart.

"My life's works are not limited to my arts & crafts, my prose & poetry. . . My life is enriched by the smiles, the tears, the handshakes, the pats on my back, and all the small gestures of the persons i meet everyday. . . My life is mine to live, and am living it. . ."

My life is my art. My art is my life.

Get to know her by her own words.

1 comment:

  1. hey everyone,the button lady happens to be my sister! for real!!!

    ReplyDelete