June 5, 2009

What They Say about F.A.R.M. (6)

"I am mad about these ultra hip strings of vintage buttons as I am with my arm candies! I guess it was love at first sight! I am so glad you came up with this! You see, I would convince my girls that every cosmo girl should have at least one designer bag and urge them to reward themselves every now and then. And why not, right? Now I can say the same for F.A.R.M. bracelets-- T'is a definite fashionista must-have! Join the band wagon of chic-hood... go grab some of 'em buttons!"
- Rochelle Sanchez Manalang, Dubai


"These fascinating F.A.R.M. bracelets remind me of my youth - full of vigor and enthusiasm. They certainly bring joy to every woman who wears them. F.A.R.M. is a valuable gift, and it honors and celebrates womanhood."
- Simonette Brigola-Feria, Manila, Philippines


"I love F.A.R.M. for these reasons – it’s a breakthrough for the fashionista on the go; it bridges people together; and it’s helping the less-fortunate earn a living. F.A.R.M. is now rocking many parts of the world and I am so proud being a part of the craze!"
- Marianne Velasquez-Orcine, Ontario, Canada


"I am one of the growing number of F.A.R.M.addicts out there. I feel so incomplete without my F.A.R.M. I love it!"
- Jocelie Britanico, Abu Dhabi, UAE


"F.A.R.M. bracelets – handcrafted with pride from Baao, my hometown. It’s chic and stylish! Kudos to Bidibidi and F.A.R.M. for the scholarship program!"
- Grace Cadag-Sanders, Houston, Texas


"This thing is cool! (and so are the girls of F.A.R.M.!) I choose to wear F.A.R.M. as I believe in the cause it promotes. In helping the youth realize their dreams, I am definitely in!"
- Adie Luzentales, Pasay City, Philippines

1 comment: