June 4, 2009

F.A.R.M. 'Overseas'

F.A.R.M. is literally 'overseas' as it is now aboard the Crown Princess, the crown jewel of the Princess fleet. Interesting.

F.A.R.M.er Queenie Bricia-Villafuerte, who was a crew member of the luxury ship, thought of giving away F.A.R.M. bracelets to her friends at work.

"When a crew member leaves, friends normally exchange grand stuff, usually branded things as mementos. When it was my time, I thought of giving them something unique, something descriptive of my hometown so that my friends would be reminded of me. Everyone was really amazed when they saw the F.A.R.M. bracelets. And they were touched by the story behind the fab creation. Too bad I only got to take pictures of a few of them."

F.A.R.M. is nice on any skin color.

"I realized just how much fuss these buttons are creating. We came from different races, but I guess we were one in appreciating the beauty of this creation, especially the cause behind it."

The good business F.A.R.M. is making is not what matters.

We thank F.A.R.M.ers for these inspiring stories and we assure you that all your help will never be wasted. Let us be one in reaching our common dream. And when we do realize the dream, we will know what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment