June 6, 2009

F.A.R.M. Soaring High

What makes F.A.R.M. soar high?

Number 1, when it travels really cool, exotic places like the picturesque island, the Maldives!

Number 2, when it is worn by no less than the prettiest girl in town!

Jessamyn Badong-Sotaso, a seasoned flight attendant from Qatar Airways, has been flying for almost a decade. Her profession requires one to be poised, tactful, resourceful, and articulate in interacting with people.

"My job has taught me to look good all the time, and that means being really insightful in my fashion choices. F.A.R.M. was a sweet and easy pick for the hard-to-please person that I am."

A young mom to two cuddly kids, Jessamyn plans to share F.A.R.M. with more and more beautiful and gracious people she will meet through her job. "I want to help the youth in my hometown become educated and empowered and I'm just glad that these dainty little favorites of mine can be my way to doing it."

F.A.R.M. loves having charming and amiable allies like Jessamyn. We are high in happiness!

2 comments: