April 14, 2010

Why do you read the F.A.R.M. blog?

This blog, which will turn ONE on May 1, has become an indispensable part of my routine for so many reasons, the most important of which is: it serves my purpose to help my little rural town Baao.

Because of its inspiring stories and growing readership, the F.A.R.M. blog has been mentioned conspicuously at least twice in national/global media: ABS-CBN Online (Lifestyle) and ANC's Shoptalk. I've read from somewhere that if a blog gets noticed by the media (positively, that is), it must be something worth spending your time on :=)

The F.A.R.M. blog also continues to get hits and attract followers. Please do "become a fan" of F.A.R.M. on Facebook, so you get more updated on the latest blurbs. Thank you for making us reap these titillating little achievements!

I've put up a month-long poll on our homepage: Why do you read the F.A.R.M. blog? Please take a second to click on your choices. It will help me think about better and more exciting articles in the future.

Thank you all from the button of my heart. - CB

No comments:

Post a Comment